Calladine, Guy D.
Mr. Calladine counsels law firms on ethics issues, and is a frequent lecturer and continuing legal education provider, allowing others to benefit from his expertise in handling legal malpractice actions.
Mr. Calladine has been approved as a Certified Specialist in Legal Malpractice Law by the State Bar of California. He has been a Northern California Super Lawyer since 2004 and is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell. Mr. Calladine is a member of the State Bar of California and the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Malpractice
- Catastrophic Injury Defense
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. – 1981
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.A. summa cum laude – 1973
Honors and Awards
- Northern California Super Lawyer, 2004 – Present
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member