Munro, Colin C.
Colin Munro is a partner of Carlson, Calladine & Peterson LLP. Mr. Munro’s practice encompasses complex commercial, catastrophic injury and insurance defense litigation. He specializes in complex, late notice trials involving multiple parties and high damages potential requiring focus, expertise and seasoned trial counsel. Mr. Munro has tried in excess of 60 cases.
Before joining Carlson Calladine & Peterson in August 2009, Mr. Munro was a partner at Archer Norris in Walnut Creek, CA. Before coming to the USA in 1997, Mr. Munro was a barrister in South Africa.
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Injury Defense
- California, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Cambridge, Wolfson College, Cambridge, England
- Master of Laws – 1991
- University of Witwatersrand School of Law, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor of Laws – 1990
- University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor of Commerce – 1986
Past Employment Positions
- Archer Norris in Walnut Creek, CA., Partner