Bona, A. David
Mr. Bona has developed expertise in fire progression analysis, complex damages analysis and using GIS tools in wildland fire and other types of complex litigation. Mr. Bona has managed all aspects of complex litigation, including e-discovery, technical and scientific subject matters and evidence, binding arbitration, alternative dispute resolution and multiple trials.
Mr. Bona is admitted to the California State Courts, all U.S. District Courts in California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a regular speaker in matters involving wildland fire litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Wildland Fire Litigation, including: Property Damage, Products Liability, Premises Liability
- Catastrophic Injury Defense
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 2000
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- B.A. – 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada